Hi! L.E. Here - Welcome to my Virtual Home!
I’ve been a foodie forever and a medical sleuth since always and I’m a total geek when it comes to eating clean and living green.
I absolutely love to guide those who are totally committed to making positive changes to their health and wellness. I guide individuals along the path to a life filled with great health and high energy.
I don’t think it’s right that we have to wonder what’s in our food, in our water, in our personal care products, and even in our home furnishings.
Did you know that high energy and great health isn’t only about what we put in our bodies, although that’s a big part of it, it’s also about what we put on our bodies and what we expose our bodies to? But some things can’t be avoided because of the times we live in but there are things we can do to make sure we’re not harmed.
This is what I help you with.
I’ve done tons of research over the past 25 or so years and I’ve learned lots from my own experience as a mom of autistic children and through my own MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities).
These things along with my work as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist-Canada, Biblical Health Coach, and Environmental Toxins Specialist define my mission:
“To bring an awareness to people about the state of our food supply and our environment so they can make healthier choices for themselves and for their families.”
If you’re an individual who wants the best for themselves and their family then you can hook-up with me for a chat on how you can make those healthier choices for yourself and for your family.
I believe that knowledge gives you power – power over the decision you make in your everyday lives.
Grab your free eBook to find out which 3 ingredients you need to remove from your pantry asap AND receive clean eating and green living tips delivered right to your inbox!
A Few Things Not Many People Know About Me
- In my life before children I was a radio and television producer, a reporter and newscaster, and a magazine editor.
- As an elementary school child I would spend my summers researching and writing booklets on the workings of the human body.
- I studied piano for many years in the hopes of becoming a concert pianist.
- I made a vow to myself to one day live by the shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
- When I'm not working as a Holistic Nutritionist and Health Coach I devour architecture and decorating magazines.